670563 BC LTD
YOUR PROJECT OUR SOLUTIONS
BUSINESS FOR SALE
RETIRING ALL MUST GO
HEAVY MACHINE OPERATOR
Machine Operator responsibilities include:
• Must be able to operate the equipment in a safe and productive manner
•Machine Operator may be required to perform minor repairs.
• Be compliant with all regulatory requirements and established safe practices, such as; ground disturbance procedures, PPE, 3 point contact, lockouts and safe parking
• Demonstrate skill in the identification of key hazards and use of strategies to work safely, such as; stability of soils, edges, excavations, stability of machine, and awareness of position, clearance, safe movement, other machinery/vehicles/workers etc.
• Start-up and Shut down of equipment safely, by following comprehensive pre-operational checks, start-up and shutdown procedures
• Maintain and monitor equipment, following maintenance procedures and monitoring gauges and all fluid levels.
• Keep the equipment clean and treat it as your own
• Understand ground disturbance requirements
• Must have a valid class 5 (or better) driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
• Must be able to communicate well with co-workers
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
• Ability to work cooperatively and independently in a fast-paced and complex environment
• Must be able to live in a camp environment when job requires.
• Must be able to provide a minimum of 3 references who can speak to your machine operating and maintenance abilities. Maintenance abilities are critical.
**Having your own pick-up and travel trailer would be a great asset and can be covered by living out and pick-up allowance***
We have a zero drug and alcohol tolerance policy, successful candidates must successfully complete a site pre-access drug and alcohol test and proof of certificates.
These certificates may include First Aid Level 1, TDG, S100, WHIMIS, and H2S.
Wages will be directly related to safety, production and organization, satisfactory to our companies and customers goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.